The Amazon Roosevelt fishing lodge has been painstakingly designed in the heart of the Amazon to provide nature lovers a rich biodiversity of flora, fauna and aquaculture so that the preservation in nature is the main focus wrapped.
The flora around the hostel has been completely preserved and facilities to the ground were carried out in a measured way without biodiversity pay for it.
Included in the package:
- Native guides
- Boats to ride on the river
- Live baits
- Air conditioned rooms
- Laundry service
- All inclusive restaurant
- Hotel in Manaus and transfer to and from airport
- Private air, landing at a private runway at the lodge
- And Leo Madeira as a trip coordinator to help in guiding and translation
- I’ll be with you all the steps of the way, from the reception to the airport back to your home town
The Amazon cuisine , Tourist Guides of high level, Leisure and Comfort, You can find it here!
The lodge is in a prime location at the confluence of the Roosevelt river with the Aripuana River – south of the Amazon, “one of the most beautiful rivers in Brazil.”
The meeting of these giants rivers enhances the beauty of the region allowing tourists enjoy good times leading missed at every turn that among rocks sail and face the blossoming of trees and wild flowers where cheerful distribute their breath perfume!